Monday, December 26, 2011

How Could You ----- by JAVM



i just happened to read this poem from John Allen Marilla in his facebook timeline...
then and then, i find it cute and romantic... XD
hmmmm... i always wanted to express my love to someone i cherish and love most...
and as of now, unfortunately, i haven't found my 'Romeo' yet...
uhhh.. so frustrating, yet, i know that the wait is worth it...
i'm honestly excited to fall in love, yet i feel very afraid thinking about it... hehehe!
maybe that's the reason why God allowed me to be single for a while...
to prepare my self for this kind of stuff...
for now, i believe God in heaven is very busy writing the most romantic love story for me...
i just have to patiently wait for the perfect and Godly time He sets for me...^_^

weeeeeeeeeee...
can't wait to fall in love
with the right person
God
sent from above for me...


^_^

(p.s. the credits for the picture goes to Cherry Garcia and James Villarejo... thank you kases...^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment