Thursday, December 29, 2011

ask God and you'll receive..:)



while surfing the net for "Aboitiz Future Leaders Business Summit",
i happen to be in a blogsite where in he featured the said summit...
and a read along the article he made, i read 
these lines:

"DON'T water down your dreams. Have confidence today because the LORD believes in you, and He is making a way for you, in his time! Not everyone can give you things you want, but God can always provide everything for you. Ask God, you'll receive."

it strikes me most...
i was a first year college that time (2years ago) when i first known this summit when i read in the school's bulletin board that one of my schoolmate passed the said screening...
i really wanted to join this kind of summit and yet, even without trying yet,
i feel very frustrated already and thought to myself that i could not do it...
i have taken down my dream...
i didn't trust God and myself...
and it is VERY WRONG!!!!
heheheh... and with that, for the year 2012,
i will never ever do things that i will regret in my whole lifetime...
i will live life to the fullest
and always trust God for His plans are greater than mine...
weeeeeeee...
i'm so excited for this...
i really am hoping and praying to be one of the delegate of this prestigious event
for 2012!!!!!!!!!



ask God and you'll receive!

i will live with that promise...
of course, i will do my part too....
and God will do the rest for me...:)


may the good Lord bless and keep you always fella...

No comments:

Post a Comment